Why not try letting Chima Steakhouses cook for you this Christmas? Chima restaurants are open for dining this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and there are still reservations available for a delicious group dining or date night experience! Imagine a table piled high with sumptuous smells and sights that make your mouth water! Now imagine being able to enjoy all of your favorite foods without dirtying a single dish in your kitchen or having to prepare and plan your Christmas meal at home. There are many benefits to letting us cook for you this Christmas, and nobody does fine dining for the holidays better than Chima!
Have a Very Chima Christmas: Chima Restaurants for Christmas!
This year you can plan on having a very Chima Christmas by dining at one of our four Chima restaurants in Charlotte, NC, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Philadelphia, PA, and Tysons Corner, VA for the best Christmas meal! Our special Christmas hours of operation are: Christmas Eve: 4-8pm, and Christmas Day: 12-8pm.
Chima Restaurants offer elegant dining in a beautiful setting. At Chima, you can just sit back and relax while our renowned Chima chefs prepare your Christmas meal in gaucho style and then come to your table to bring you freshly cooked delicious meats and holiday treats. The beauty of letting us cook for you this Christmas is that you don’t have to feel pressured to eat everything so that your time and energy in all of the Christmas meal preparations won’t go to waste! You can eat as much or as little of each selection as you’d like, giving you the option to enjoy your favorite meat or try something you maybe haven’t had before. We have many different options for you to choose from and we’re sure you’ll find something to enjoy when you visit Chima Steakhouse.
Are you looking for an enjoyable place to spend Christmas Eve or Christmas Day this year? At Chima Steakhouses, our delectable menu and fantastic customer service is tough to match. We have such a diverse menu that it’s easy for everyone in your Christmas party to find something they’ll love.
Rodizio meats offer the most diverse entrée options in town! From chicken, lamb, and fish, to all things beef! Chima Rodizio entrees offer everything from naturally tender and lean fillet mignon, New York steak, or hand-carved, juicy rib-eye. Some of our holiday favorites include:
- Angus Picanha: Our signature cut CAB Picanha offering a prime cut of the top sirloin grilled to perfection by our traditional gauchos. (For people who like a little spice with everything nice for Christmas, and there’s also Angus Picanha Jalapeno, which comes with chimichurri and grilled jalapeños)
- Baby Top Sirloin: A delightful specialty beef cut served with or without the most savory garlic sauce in town
- Lamb Chops: Marinated in a secret homemade Chima recipe and grilled to perfection
- Aji Chicken: The best organic free range chicken, slowly roasted
- Salmon: Grilled and served with passion fruit sauce on the side
- Perfectly Fall Harvested Vegetables: Just in time for the holidays, these side dishes make delicious vegetable skewers and perfectly pairs mushrooms, sweet corn, zucchini, yellow squash, onions and peppers
Last, but certainly not least, if you want a little sugar and spice to round out all things that are nice this Christmas holiday, come in and sample from our abundant dessert menu:
- Chima’s Banofee made from graham crackers, sliced bananas, homemade Dulce de Leche topped with fresh whipped cream
- Apple Strudel, a warm apple tart served with cinnamon ice cream and caramel sauce
- Chima’s very own Trio with Brigadeiro, Beijinho and Walnut cream
- Chocolate coconut lava cake- going beyond your traditional lava cake filled with coconut ganache served with vanilla ice cream
- Key lime pie topped with mango coulis and pomegranate seeds
- And of course a traditional classic Cream Caramel Brazilian Flan-Pudim
Our commitment to excellent service to each and every one of our Christmas guests is what makes Chima Steakhouse stand out from the rest. It’s not too late to save the date and make your Christmas meal reservation with Chima Brazilian Restaurants at: https://www.chimasteakhouse.com/make-reservation/
*No coupons accepted on 12/24 and 12/25